- Membership shall be available to all men and women, 50 years of age or older, who live in Riverbend, or non-Riverbend residents living within a 50 mile radius, who have played as a guest for at least 5 times and are approved by the Board of Directors. There shall be a least 25 members with a maximum membership of 300.
- Memberships in the club are individual and non-transferable.
- Only golfers with a reasonable and regular opportunity to play golf with fellow members and who can personally return scores for posting may be members and receive USGA Handicap Indexes from the club.
- Membership confers no voice in the operation of neither any golf courses, clubhouses nor any facilities of the courses.
- Membership confers no special privileges in connection with any golf course.
- Memberships in the club are for a calendar year only, with all memberships expiring on December 31.
- RIVERBEND GOLF CLUB is a private club, membership is restricted to current club members, residents of Riverbend or non-Riverbend residents who are approved by the board of directors in accordance with the constitution and bylaws of the club, and those paid members as of July 24, 2012.